Friday, May 20, 2011

Always a glitch!

Like a house closing something comes onto the best laid plans. I called the ATM folks yesterday to tell them I'd be out of the country and found our my card had been cancelled for lack of use! Apparently I need to travel even more! They would be glad to open a new account and my card could be in Glen Ellyn in 3-5 business days! By then I'll be far from Glen Ellyn. Finally an upper level manager spotted the fact that I had a year between transactions before it should be coped and I had in fact used it last November. Those hyperactive overachievers in accounting just jumped the gun! So we are in business again.

The more I read and hear about Russia the sharper the contrast between the Asian and European influences. In our conference call the counselor mentioned the "personal space" was far less than the US. That was very true in Ondia and China but I attributed some of it to dense population. Russia has the geographic sprawl of the US but still the Asian concept of space. Fascinating!

Well personal space will be nonexistent on the flights in any event so I'll adjust!

No comments:

Post a Comment